COVID-19 Plasma donors
This website is for COVID-19 patients to connect them with recovered people who want to donate their convalescent plasma*
*Plasma treatment is still under testing and research, and it isn't 100% effective.
Convalescent plasma is the liquid part of blood that is collected from patients who have recovered from the novel coronavirus disease, and their antibodies can help fight the infection. You can use the map to find the nearest donor and get in touch to go to the nearest plasma donation center.
People who have fully recovered from COVID-19 for at least two weeks are encouraged to consider donating plasma, which may help save the lives of other patients. You can add your information to our database, and only your first name, blood type, and phone number will be added to the map.
1. Only 14 days after symptoms disapper and negative swab result, Or 28 days after symptoms are gone.
2. You have a positive swab for COVID-19.
3. You cannot donate if you ever got pregnant.
4. No chronic diseases, especially insulin diabetics.
5. No tattoos or piercings with the last 4 months.
6. Has valid identification and a permanent address.
7. Should weigh at least 110 pounds.
Demo! Don’t submit sensitive information. All information submitted is public. We are working on partnering with healthcare organizations to vet this for an actual roll-out.